I have a particular use case and am wondering if there is a plugin out
there that I am missing. We have multiple pipeline jobs, one for deploying
to our testing environment, and one for deploying to our production
environment. I want to allow the production deploy to occur if and only if
a) a test deploy has occurred for the same parameters (aka never built
directly, only triggered after test), and b) after business approval has
happened on the test deployment. I am unable to find anything that
accomplishes this for a declarative pipeline. If we were using Jenkins 1.x
jobs I would use the Promotions Build Plugin, or the Build Pipeline View
Plugin, but neither of these work with pipeline jobs as far as I know. Any
help is appreciated!