From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of joseph pasque
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 3:05 PM
To: Jenkins Users <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Manual downstream triggers after business approval

I have a particular use case and am wondering if there is a plugin out there
that I am missing. We have multiple pipeline jobs, one for deploying to our
testing environment, and one for deploying to our production environment. I
want to allow the production deploy to occur if and only if a) a test deploy
has occurred for the same parameters (aka never built directly, only triggered
after test), and b) after business approval has happened on the test
deployment. I am unable to find anything that accomplishes this for a
declarative pipeline. If we were using Jenkins 1.x jobs I would use the
Promotions Build Plugin, or the Build Pipeline View Plugin, but neither of
these work with pipeline jobs as far as I know. Any help is appreciated!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/50b73b5d-1f19-496b-ac48-abf13c2a6d1c%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/50b73b5d-1f19-496b-ac48-abf13c2a6d1c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .