Does anyone know of any libraries/tools that will allow me to
add/remove/update sections of a Jenkinsfile programatically? I have a load
of different projects which I need to update to include some new mandatory
parameters. I'd like to go down the 'shared library' route but in this
instance its not really possible. Parsing the jenkinsfile is non-trivial
but I assume theres something in groovy/jenkins land which can already do
the job.

Thanks
Jeff