Hi!

I just came across this post and realized this is exactly what we need. We
are heavily using pipelines at our agency and being able to restrict
credentials to a specific node would enable us to give total freedom the
developers while keeping control of the passwords at infra level.

Is there any chance we could get this feature onboard?

Br,
Pietro