i have difficulties setting up jenkins with the params --httpsPrivateKey
and --httpsCertificate. (with keystore everything worked). The question is,
where and how to put the certificate chain. I tried to find out here
https://github.com/jenkinsci/winstone but documentation lacks in how to put
the root/intermediate certificates. I tried to add them to the
httpsCertificate file after the certificate but it doen't work. The
certificate itself is working, accessing jenkins via browser is fine,
because chrome automatically download linked certificates. But build
download with commandline tools like aria2c fails and openssl says: Verify
return code: 21 (unable to verify the first certificate).