Hi All,

I am new Jenkins and deployments and trying to c++ code in to jenkins
please refer below mentioned error code and advice/guide me how to resolve
the issue....

Error :

/usr/include/c++/4.8.2/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error: #error de mhis file
requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This
support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or
-std=gnu++11 compiler options.
 #error This file requires compiler and library support for the \
  ^
make[1]: *** [../obj/simulation_itg/sim_itg.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/DMA/simulation_fmq'
make: *** [all] Error 1
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

Thanks,

Jeevan.