Hello,
Il trying to configure a build with extended choice parameters plugin using a
groovy script to generate the JSON schema for the jsonEditor it embeds.
My setup is using an enumSource with a filter expression where I would like to
use some "macro" replacement provided by a powerful js template engine.
I saw that jsonEditor component can bé configured with a specific template
engine. It autodetect the template engines at its init phase and might support
a lot of them:

However the jsonEditor component does not find a
--
 Éric