Hi All,

I have a Jenkins job which takes multiple parameters,  one of the Parameter
we have the Name: repository  with choice (xxx_snapshots_xxx,
xxx_releases_xxx, xxx_thirdParty_xxx )
 which basically repository to upload.

In Jenkins Job, we have Build Environment step with conditional
steps(multiple) for  (xxx_snapshots_xxx, xxx_releases_xxx,
xxx_thirdParty_xxx )

  -->conditional steps(multiple) in Jenkins Job

steps we have Inject environment variable in that have 2 section
   Properties File Path
   Properties Content :-
url=https://xxx.xxx.xxx/nexus/xxxx/repositories_xxx/snapshots_xxx
repoID=snapshots

xxx_snapshots_xxx, xxx_releases_xxx,  uploads work fine but not xxx_
thirdParty_xxx.

In execute shell we have

mvn -e deploy:deploy-file \

    -Dfile=file  \

    -DgroupId=${groupid} \

    -DartifactId=${artifactid} \

    -Dversion=${version} \

    -Dpackaging=${extension} \

    -Durl=${url} \

    ${optional_classifier} \

    -DrepositoryId=${repoID}

if the condition doesn't meet which will return ${classifier}

If condition met which will return

optional_classifier=-Dclassifier=${classifier}

Jenkins Job is  Not uploading  xxx_thirdParty_xxx  to nexus.

Could anyone please let me know what might be the problem.

Thanks,

Nav