In keeping with JEP-4 <https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/tree/master/jep/4>,
I'm posting to the user mailing list my plan to create and lead the Jenkins
User Experience  special interest group.

I'll submit a pull request to jenkins.io with the structure described in
JEP-4 <https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/tree/master/jep/4>.

The first UX special interest group meeting is scheduled for Tuesday,
November 26th, 2019 at 16:00 UTC. The proposed meeting agenda is at
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uNNo0QJKPHnNp8PGr_jLI8p3K_94ZYD-M0evZOEZ93c/edit#>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xA6UN7ORv3OFYBC3Kw6y4mtqDekAjwYVNhsrH4PBwBk/edit?usp=sharing

. We'll be using Zoom to host the meetings and record them
https://cloudbees.zoom.us/j/621503564. The videos will be published to
YouTube.

Draft mission statement:

The User Experience SIG focuses on improving Jenkins user interface and
user experience. The SIG will seek feedback from the community on the
current UI and UX and new designs proposed by SIG members and others and
will discuss alternatives, identify compromises, and test implementations
to improve the Jenkins UI / UX.

Thanks,

Jeremy Hartley