Hello guys,

I am drafting a high-level workflow diagram that shows how to achieve a
“more software development” oriented version of CI/CD.

My goal is to show the interoperability between Jira, GitHub, Jenkins,
Ansible, F5, etc.

Do you have any material with a focus on best practices, like ppt
presentation, plans, demos, etc. that could help me with that?

My goal is to organise my playbooks of F5 into Roles and then use GitHub to
SCM covering these topics:

   - Git Guardrails and Best Practice Review
   - Change Control w/ JIRA workflow
   - Change Control w/ Attribution
   - Change Control w/ Approval Gates
   - Change Control w/ Maintenance Window