Hi,

Just a reminder that the inaugural session of the Jenkins User Experience
SIG will take place today at 15:00 UTC. Everybody that has an interest in
the Future of the Jenkins UX is welcome to participate and you can join
via: https://cloudbees.zoom.us/j/621503564
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://cloudbees.zoom.us/j/621503564&sa=D&ust=1574778164667000&usg=AOvVaw1njRWWTYWvs7uhdgPxCg2N>.

The recording will post on YouTube. If you are there please remember to
remind me to hit record!.

Thanks

Jeremy Hartley