Hi Jon, sorry I didn't see your email earlier. Based on the info provided,
it looks like you are running the new binary wrapper, which is disabled by
default. I think there was some miscommunication on the ticket, but I would
disable this by removing
`-Dorg.jenkinsci.plugins.durabletask.BourneShellScript.FORCE_BINARY_WRAPPER=true`

from your Java arguments for Jenkins (the binary wrapper may help fix some
issues, but has not been battle-tested quite as much as the old shell-based
wrapper). Once you do that, the behavior of 1.33 _should_ be identical to
the behavior of 1.30. I would keep LAUNCH_DIAGNOSTICS enabled to see if
there is any additional output once the binary wrapper is disabled.