Hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2019 08:00:10 UTC+1 schrieb YanJun Shi:

> Hi, everybody
>
>       When I use Jenkins, I find that the effect of selecting 'all' and
> 'compatibility' in 'plugins manager' is the same, I want to know how to
> distinguish between compatible plugins. HI

In most cases this expected. Only for very ancient, unmaintained plugins
or if using a rather old jenkins you may find a incompatibility.
Case 1: plugin depends on an now removed other plugin
Case 2: the plugin requires a newer jenkins core than you are using

So if you keep everythign up-to-date, almost any current plugin should be
compatible.

Björn