Hi Guys,i hope you all doing well.

I have a doubt regarding the pipelines(scripted & Declarative).I know the
difference of these two pipelines and also i can write scripts in
groovy,but my problem is when to use the declarative and when to use
scripted pipeline.

1)on which condition we use declarative pipeline in jenkins?
2)on which condition we use scripted pipeline in jenkins?

Thanks & Regrads,
Chandra