Hi everybody,

Since a lot of my jobs have more or less the same set of parameters, I
wanted to implement a "parent job" where we have the shared configuration,
and all "children" jobs should just inherit from the "parent" and change
the parameters if needed.

I have found that the "inheritance job plugin",which is fitting more or
less my needs. However, I am still having the following problems with it:

   -  How to get the parameters of the parent job (as environment variables
   for example) and use them in the build steps of the child job.
   -  Is it possible to have the same structure with pipelines or
   multi-job? I mean here if it's possible to have just one parent multi-job
   where we have the common configuration, and then all the other multi-jobs
   should use the parent one as a reference.

Looking forward to your help.

Thank you in advance,

Marouane ZHANI