On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM Om Prasad Reddy Surapu <
prasad.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mark.
>
> So it should work if jenkins upgraded to higher version.

It depends what you mean by "it".  Jenkins Gitlab Merge Request Builder
won't work with your GitLab Enterprise version because the Merge Request
Builder plugin does not support GitLab API v4 and GitLab Enterprise does
not support GitLab API v3.

GitLab Branch Source will work with an upgraded Jenkins.