On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 11:54 AM Shifa Shaikh <shifa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Mark when I click the "manage" button next to the error for a project
> named "Free_hand", I get the below message:
>
> Manage Old Data
> When there are changes in how data is stored on disk, Jenkins uses the
> following strategy: data is migrated to the new structure when it is
> loaded, but items/records are not resaved in the new format. This allows
> for downgrading Jenkins if necessary. However, it can also leave data on
> disk in the old format indefinitely. The table below lists items/records
> containing such data, and the Jenkins version(s) where the data structure
> was changed.
>
> Sometimes errors occur while reading data (if a plugin adds some data and
> that plugin is later disabled, if migration code is not written for
> structure changes, or if Jenkins is downgraded after it has already written
> data not readable by the older version). These errors are logged, but the
> unreadable data is then skipped over, allowing Jenkins to start up and
> function properly.
>
> Type    Name    Version
> No old data was found.
> Unreadable Data
> It is ok to leave unreadable data in these items/records, as Jenkins will
> simply ignore it. To avoid the log messages at Jenkins startup you can
> permanently delete the unreadable data by resaving these items/records
> using the button below the list.

The message says " It is ok to leave unreadable data in these
items/records, as Jenkins will simply ignore it".  The message is
accurate.  You can clear that message and save the jobs without the
offending data.

The messages in the table indicate that a class cannot be found.  That
class is provided by the Rebuilder plugin
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/rebuild/> (google search for "Jenkins
com.sonyericsson.rebuild.RebuildAction").

If you no longer need the Rebuilder plugin, you can remove the references
to the plugin from your job definition XML files by saving them from a
Jenkins instance which does not have the plugin installed.  You could also
remove those references from the job definition config.xml file with a text
editor if you prefer.

Mark Waite