From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com <jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Felix Dorner
Sent: May 19, 2020 8:47 AM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Pull two repos into one build

I used

       options { skipDefaultCheckout() }

and then clone my projects into subdirectories with:

    checkout([$class: 'GitSCM',
                           branches: [[name: "*/${env.BRANCH_NAME}"]],
                           doGenerateSubmoduleConfigurations: false,
                           extensions: [[$class: 'RelativeTargetDirectory',
                                      relativeTargetDir: subdir1],
                                     ]]
///...

However, I did change that because I dont know how to handle pull requests in a
simple way with this approach. I now use git submodules,
so one is a submodule of the other.

Felix

On Tue, May 19, 2020, 14:13 Pete Kane
Title says it all really - I have an existing Pipeline SCM job setup which
utilises a Jenkins file in my Github repo ( the Jenkinsfile is itself a
pipeline ) All works perfectly.

I want to split my current repo ( seperation of concerns reasons ) into two
repos but still use the Jenkinsfile to pull them both into one build ( does
this make sense ? ) is this the correct way of doing things ?

TIA
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/354e3634-2e36-4de8-9664-af47450fe906%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/354e3634-2e36-4de8-9664-af47450fe906%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CALG%2B_hAUn49Kp38C%3DD-T4803fe4Mz2OuTrJ%3D43yZSpBgcb%3DedA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CALG%2B_hAUn49Kp38C%3DD-T4803fe4Mz2OuTrJ%3D43yZSpBgcb%3DedA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.