Hi,

sorry for the late response, i was away a few days.
i am new to jenkins, so please forgive me to ask some silly questions. Did
i understand this right? It doesn't work directly out of a Jenkinsfile? I
tried

emailext (
                to: 'mym...@my.dom,
                replyTo: ' mym...@my.dom',
                subject: $DEFAULT_SUBJECT,
                mimeType: 'text/html'
            );

and get the error message

groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: $DEFAULT_SUBJECT
for class: WorkflowScript

Regards

Dave