Hello Team,

I have been trying to implement the functionality of having default Admin
API token at the time of deployment of Jenkins. I have been following the
below link.
https://github.com/jenkinsci/jenkins/pull/4027/commits

As per the instruction, I have setup the system properties with fixed
token, but still not able to use the same token to access the API.

I have been using Helm chart to deploy the jenkins with version as = 2.261.

Here are some details of my values.yaml file.

global:
  hosts:
    domain: ${domain}
master:
  resources:
    requests:
      cpu: 512m
      memory: 512Mi
  javaOpts: >-
    -Dhudson.model.DirectoryBrowserSupport.CSP="default-src 'self'
'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'; img-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' data:;"
    -Dcasc.jenkins.config="/var/jenkins_home/casc_configs"
    -Djenkins.install.runSetupWizard="false"

-Djenkins.install.SetupWizard.ADMIN_INITIAL_API_TOKEN=11b9b3fafe25923768621ca1b64d44bfd1
    -Djenkins.security.ApiTokenProperty.adminCanGenerateNewTokens="true"
    -Djenkins.security.ApiTokenProperty.showTokenToAdmins="true"
  tag: 2.261
  useSecurity: true
  adminUser: "shahbaz"
  adminInitialApiToken: "true"