Okay, can you help how to create manager credentials, also i am trying from
the command (what is the user id need to give in this command)

ldapsearch -x -h
ad-ldap-server.com -p 389 -D
"CN=jenkins,OU=Users,OU=Division,OU=Team,DC=domain,DC=com"  -b
"OU=Users,OU=Division,OU=Team,DC=domain,DC=com" "(sAMAccountName=jenkins)" -W

Thanks,
Anil