Weird, Could you share a screencapture of what you configurate? Also the
whole exception those lines alone mean nothing. Know the version of Jenkins
and the version of the SSH build agents plugins you use can help, the
memory you have in your agents, if they are bare metal or cloud. In overall
if you want help please provide more context.

El mar, 2 feb 2021 a las 22:52, Jigar R (<jigarrathod...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:20:19 PM UTC-5 kuisat...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> >I have 2 different kind of jenkins agents.
>> >1. java web start
>> >2. ssh
>> >If the memory was issue then wouldn't it fail on both cases?
>>
>> Not necessarily, starting by the point that are different ways to
>> establish the connection, the JNLP agents could not update the remoting jar
>> file (depends on your configurations), so you can be running different
>> versions of remoting. I agree with Jeff looks like an OOM issue, review my
>> comments at
>> https://groups.google.com/g/jenkinsci-users/c/nD3s06hSUXE/m/BQKk5GSYBwAJ
>> my recommendation is to fix the mem for the remoting process to 1024M
>> (-Xmx1024m -Xms1024m) see if the issue disappear or change, if disappear,
>> you would have to adjust the remoting process memory to the right one
>> between 256M-1024M, to use 512M usually is safe a not too much (but depends
>> on your agents' memory we do not know how much they have)
>>

> I created SSH agent with -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m.
> I do see bunch of Warnings about "Ping failed. Terminating the channel
> channel".
> I got following error:
> "
>   WARNING: Failed to send back a reply to te rquest
> hudson.remoting.Request$....
>   java.io.IOException: Resource temporarily unavailable
>           at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native method)
> "
>

>> El lunes, 1 de febrero de 2021 a las 23:52:19 UTC+1, jigarra...@gmail.com
>> escribió:

>>> I have 2 different kind of jenkins agents.
>>> 1. java web start
>>> 2. ssh
>>> If the memory was issue then wouldn't it fail on both cases?
>>>
>>> I do see "Agent went offline during build Connection was broker:
>>> java.io.StreamCorruptedException: invalid stream header:".

> jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/615a4333-587c-4ea2-a11f-fea45fe38a56n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/615a4333-587c-4ea2-a11f-fea45fe38a56n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Un Saludo