Yes.  The Jenkins Pipeline can request to build on all available agents or
on all agents that match a specific label.  See nodesByLabel.

Here's an example:

def nodes = nodesByLabel label: '!windows'
nodes = nodes.sort()

Map tasks = [:]

for (int i = 0; i < nodes.size(); i++) {
    def label = nodes[i]
    def stageName = 'Check git cache ' +
label.replaceAll('(-jagent)|(-ssh)|(-mwaite)|(.markwaite.net)|(-beemarkwaite)|(-jenkins)',
'')
    tasks[label] = {
        node(label) {
            stage(stageName) {
                if (isUnix()) {
                    sh '[ -d /var/lib/git/mwaite ] || (echo
/var/lib/git/mwaite directory not found; exit 1)'
                } else {
                    bat 'echo git cache check not implemented for Windows'
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

timeout(time: 3, unit: 'MINUTES') {
    parallel(tasks)
}

Jenkins multi-configuration jobs can also build on all agents that match a
particular label, using either the elastic axis plugin or the node label
parameters plugin.

Mark Waite