Thank you for the answer. If I don't mistake, JUnit plugin just publishes
the report, but unittest can't produce JUint-compatible xml. Anyway, we
agree to consider builds with failed tests like failed. Tests generate some
artifacts, and I want to know all artifacts exist before trying to download
them.

среда, 21 апреля 2021 г. в 15:03:35 UTC+3, ullrich...@gmail.com: