Hello,
My name is Inhwa and I work as a developer in South Korea.

I am a Jenkins user and I installed it on Centos7.

I would like to know the detailed settings of this process when I create a *New
Item* and *Freestyle project* on Jenkins.

 The reason why I do this question is that I tried to git clone the same
project and used the same building script as Jenkins, but some of my codes
are not successfully applied to the .jar file. To explain more, I wrote a
*build_script.sh* to make .jar file and build a docker container on Jenkins
build/execute shell command. After clicking *Build Now*, my docker
container goes perfectly fine. However, when I git clone a new directory
and do the same* build_script.sh* process, my custom objectMapper class was
not found when transferring request messages from client side to server
side.

After figuring out this difference, I am curious about what Jenkins do when
it makes a *New Item* and *Freestyle project*. In my rough and short
knowledge, there seems to be no difference when making a new directory on
CentOS7 by Jenkins or git clone but results were totally different.

*Could you please tell me what Jenkins does or what was set on Jenkins
server when a New Item - Freestyle project is created on Jenkins GUI ?*

Best Regards,
Inhwa Son