Thanks to Baptiste for bringing it up explicitly! Many plugins from the
list can be fixed, and there are already pull requests created by Adrien
Lecharpentier and Carroll Chiou. It would be great to help them landed, but
many plugins are effectively abandoned. I highly recommend that the pull
request authors ping maintainers about putting the plugin for adoption.

>From the list, I am particularly concerned about Code Coverage plugins
which seemed to be actively used. If we could get their releases out, it
would be awesome