Hi Roland,

Ulli summarized the situation very well.

If you can consider providing a more specific list of plugins that you're
waiting on, we can probably point you to the right path to get them fixed
(become maintainer, pay someone to fix them, etc.).
(very personal) rule of thumb: if the plugin has less than ~2 to 3k
installs worldwide, there's close to zero chance that somebody steps up if
you do not.

Cheers