Check all your plugins are loaded correctly, it looks like you have changes
in the filesystem that were not applied, and when you restarted you applied
those changes, I bet that one or more of your plugins are not loaded, you
should have a big red number in the top-rigth corner of your Jenkins
Controller UI.