OS: Windows 10
Jenkins: 2.414.1  (war install)
Email Extension Plugin: v2.100

Good day... having issues getting this plugin functioning.
I'm using the exact same settings when testing the standard Email Plugin
which is working fine, but when trying to use this plugin so I can attach
test assets it's failing to send.

I've enabled debugging on this plugin and the build run shows this:

Setting In-Reply-To since last build was not successful Successfully
created MimeMessage Sending email to: kkrasnow...@xxxx.com
abhinav.shu...@xxxx.com DEBUG: getProvider() returning
jakarta.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Oracle]
DEBUG SMTP: need username and password for authentication DEBUG SMTP:
protocolConnect returning false, host=smtp.gmail.com, user=karl-admin,
password=<null> AuthenticationFailedException message: failed to connect,
no password specified? Finished: FAILURE

I've set the smtp user and password for the plugin in the configuration,
and have no idea why it isn't using it... instead it's trying to use the
user name of my Jenkins instance user which has not published password.
Any idea why it is it trying to use this? of course it will fail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.