Hello,

As the mailing list was created few weeks ago, but there's not much
traffic, I figure I try to liven it up by asking a question which is in
my backlog for investigation.

So, JerryScript has quite a comprehensive testsuite, but so far I was
able to see a way to run it only locally against a Unix port. Is it
possible to run it against an embedded device running JerryScript?
There're 2 main approaches of doing that:

1. Have special runner code and way to package tests in a single binary
image deployable to a device, where the runner will execute the entire
suite.
2. Control a device remotely (via serial, USB, etc. connection) and feed
and execute tests one by one, with a runner residing on a full-fledged
host.

Does JerryScript have infrastructure for running the testsuite in one or
the other way above?

Thanks,
Paul