I think rul3zrul3z wrote:

> I've been considering this for a while and here are my own thoughts.
>

> If someone is using it in Tomcat 5, JMX support is built in. All one
>  has to do is write a MBean and register it. In this case, having a
>  MBean to manage deploy/redeploy/undeploy a rule application would
>  be nice.

OK, I'm hearing two different things: one, emphasized in this message,
is that Jess itself is something that could be managed by JMX (which
stands for Java Management Extensions, right?).

The other is that MBeans (Message beans? Management beans? Still
waiting for somebody to give us an executive summary of this API) are
things that Jess might reason about.

Are these two things related at all? Somebody explain, please.