Hello,
I have an agent that holds a rete engine.
It has several different Receiver behaviours that receive different kind of
messages matching different
 pattern, and extract the info following an ontology(create a new class and
set there the info).
Then assert that jbean into jess rete and run it.-end of behaviour-
the problem is when i need to take a jbean in a different behaviour than
where it was asserted from.
Does Rete keep inside its working memory a copy of such info, or was it just
a pointer to the real info...
 and it was lost when exiting the other behaviours?
how can i really keep all the info or dump a bean into a fact  and later
retreive it form different method
 if they share the rete engine?
This is the idea:

receive1(messagetypeA, RETE)
  {  create beans
    extract info from message into beans
    assert beans into rete
run RETE
   }
receive2(messagetypeB,RETE)
  {  create beans
    extract info from message into beans
    assert beans into rete
    run RETE
    if there is a fact called "solution"
    take bean type A
 }
send(bean,agent)
{ create message
include the bean following ontology
send mesage to agent }

agent main process
{    declaring a  agentRETE engine
  loop{
if message is type A then
    receive1 (mesage, agentRETE)
else
    receive2(message,agentRETE)
    send (beantypeA, agentX)
endif
}
}

I'm really confused, by "shadow" concept.

Thanks a lot
Diego A.