Hello every body, since this is my first mail in this listsorry if my
questioin is not properly formulated.

I have done, and kept in a clp file, a simple set of rules that use
deftemplates and I have added some deffacts by hand to test such rules.

But now , having a complete ontology that I use between a Jade platform
agents, I'd like to use such ontology and every class of it instead of the
"deftemplates", i dont really understand how to use "defclass" and
"definstance".  Could someone explain to me how to do it ?

For a better comprehension:
If the ontology doesn4t change,  therefore every element  needed is an
instance of any ontology class  -which is going to be taken from that
ontology-. I'm interested on "hardcoding" in the agents the definition of
the ontology classes and the use of their instances for the jess engine...
and let free the rule developement by loading  a "rules.clp" file.

any simple step list to follow when coding this?
for my first version I organised things in the following way:
defmodule
    deftemplates.....
    defacts
defmodule
    deftemplates...
    deffacts
[defunct]
defrule...
(reset)
(run)
(assert (goal(subject ..)(action ..)(complement ..))) ; something like this
allows me to interact

now... i only want to keep the Defrules there.. and substitute the previous
thing by instances of the ontology  java classes.(being it serializable)

Regards

Diego Alonso