Our team is developing a rule-based system, and we worked out a clp
version. After converting the clp rules into JessML format using XMLPrinter,
we found there was an exception when we used "batch" command to execute the
JessML rules. The cmd-line message is as follows:

    Jess> (batch "examples/ProductionRules.xml")
    Jess reported an error in routine JessSAXParser.parse
            while executing (batch "examples/Productionrules.xml").
      Message: Parse error.
      Program text: ( batch "examples/ProductionRules.xml" )  at line 1.

    Nested exception is:
    Missing child payload in scope fact

I looked through the manual and found no information on this this parse
error.Hope anyone can help me on this.

Regards
Dong