Matt,

Whoops, sorry - I didn't see your attachment.

alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In the screenshot, you show that you've defined two "classpath
variables", one named source pointing to the "source" directory, and
one named "jess" pointing to jess.jar. This is no guarantee that
you've *used* those classpath variables for anything. This is like
defining a Windows environment variable named MY_JARS and expecting
them to automatically show up on the CLASSPATH: it won't happen, of
course, unless your CLASSPATH includes %MY_JARS% .

Anyway, what's really relevant is not these global preferences, but the
individual project properties. Right-click on your project and choose
"Properties." Click "Java Build Path". On the Source tab, you want to
have any source folders in your project. This would be a place you
could use your "source" variable, although this would actually be
somewhat unconventional. Eclipse should automatically put entries for
the actual source folders in your project, so your project may not be
set up properly as a Java project in the first place.

I think Matthew Hutchinson wrote:

G'day everyone,

First of all I'd like to say I'm starting to get into the programming aspect
of my PhD and its really interesting to learn JESS; great product and great
support.
Having set up eclipse with the jess plugin, I was dissapointed to find
something was not working. I've set my windows classpath to match where my
code is, and even set the project class path (in eclipse) to the same
directory. For some reason it just keeps telling me that it can't find the
"Address" class... which is quite obviously there.

Perhaps I've just missed something obvious?

Thanks,
Matt