Thanks again.

I've identified the problem. I had bean properties for all slots, but some
of the slot names started with capital letters which seemed to throw
definstance (I should have thought of this earlier).

I've resolved this by renaming the slots so that they're more in line with
the bean specs.

Thanks for all your help
Regards
David

             ejfried
             Sent by:
             owner-jess-users@                                          To
             sandia.gov                jess-users@sandia.gov
                                                                        cc

             05/10/2005 20:03                                      Subject
                                       Re: JESS: Problem with definstance

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   .gov

I think David Firmin wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for this, although I'm still missing something I think.
>
> The Order class I'm trying to define as an instance does have accessors
and
> modifiers for all its properties, including the two defined on the
> superclass deftemplate that's already been created in the Rete.

To clarify, yes or no: does the template define any slots that
*don't* correspond to properties in the Order class?