I think nikita berdikov wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm new to Eclipse and JESS, so can anyone tell me how
> to start working with JESS in Eclipse 3.1. What
> variables should i set? I did everything that is
> written in "Using the JessDE", but something is wrong.

What is wrong, exactly -- i.e., what did you do, what happened, and
what did you expect to happen instead? If you install it properly,
files named *.clp will be opened in the JessDE Editor; otherwise,
nothing much should be different.

> And please, show me an example of JESS code in
> Eclipse.

You can open any *.clp file in the JessDE editor; you can type in any
code in the manual, or open any *.clp files in the "examples" directory.