I am sorry, I should have been more detailed. What I want to do is
somethink like this:

(bind ?string (call "string1" concat "string2"))
(bind ?symbol (sym-cat ?string))
(assert ?symbol 10)

This code does not work because the first argument of the assert function
is expected to be a symbol, and not a variable containing a symbol. Is
there any way to do that, or the first parameter can not be built
dynamically?

Thanks a lot.

Fernando