Alan - I would very much like to help work on it. I have to tell you,
however, that my experience is in C++ and I'm relatively new to Java. Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alan Moore
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 3:21 PM
To: jess-users@sandia.gov
Subject: Re: FW: JESS: Debugger

Jeffrey,

I created a debugger quite a few years back (Jess version 4.xx) that I
have not maintained. I'd have to locate the media it is archived onto
but I've been wanting to resurrect it.

It didn't do exactly what you want and it was pretty crude since it was
fronted by the Windows Scripting Host Debugger which I later removed as
a dependency. It depended on custom modifications to the Jess source
code to work. With the new 7.0 API's I think most of what it does could
be reimplemented using public API's quite easily.

Let me know if you would like to help work on it.

alan