There is getGraphics method in both javax.swing.JPanel and java.awt.Canvas. Th e proper Jess code

would be (within some function, or from Jess prompt)

(bind ?jp (new JPanel))

(bind ?g (?jp getGraphics))

(?g drawLine .....

To display you would need frame, ...  for example:

(import javax.swing.*)
(bind ?f (new JFrame))
(?f setSize 400 400)
(?f setVisible TRUE)