If you're in the valley somewhere, Stanford has a copy in the EE library.

David Young wrote:

> Hello. Does anyone know where I can find a copy of Charles Forgy's
> "RETE: A Fast Algorithm for the Many Pattern/Many Object Pattern
> Matching Problem"? I've been to the Elsevier Science page (which I
> guess publishes "Artificial Intelligence"), but they don't seem to
> offer back issues (and at a subscription price of $1895, I probably
> couldn't afford one anyway). Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> --

> David E. Young
> Fujitsu Network Communications  "The fact that ... we still
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    live well cannot ease the pain of
>                                  feeling that we no longer live nobly."
>                                   -- John Updike
> "Programming should be fun,
>  programs should be beautiful"
>   -- P. Graham
> in the BODY of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], NOT to the
> list. List problems? Notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ttfn

IHN
Jim

===============================
James C. Owen
Senior Knowledgebase Consultant
4817 Buckskin Drive
Fort Worth, TX  76137
817.314.0584 Office
817.314.0585 FAX
817.247.8976 Cell

Check out this page!
http://www.kbsc.com

"To err is human.  To forgive is divine.
Neither of which is Marine Corps policy."
(Seen on a bumper sticker on a Naval base.)