Yeah, yeah, yeah...  I know.  JUG means Java Users Group.  Well, since
imitation is the highest form of flattery, and since if you do Jess you have
to, by definition, do Java, then let's flatter ourselves.  :-)

Any-who...  This is a call to all of the Jess Users in the Dallas - Fort Worth
(that's Texas, boy) to form up a Jess Users Group, JUG.  Showing no
imagination whatsoever, we could meet monthly at some local watering hole
(initially) then move to a more academic setting if one of our cohorts happens
to have such a place available.  And I might be able to arrange even that.
:-)

Please don't clutter up the Jess-Users at Sandia Labs with your reply.  Send
them directly to me and, assuming that we have enough ladies and gentlemen to
do this brave new venture, I (or some other foolish person) will set up a
mailing list similar to the Jess-Users at Sandia.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SDG
jco

James C. Owen