I got no attachments.  Did anyone else get the attachment?  One affirmative reply will do.  :-)

SDG
jco

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Michael Schillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 06.12.2001 you wrote about "JESS: introspection tools":
[...]
> I would love to see an example. Would you mind putting a generated
> page on the web and post the URL?

Sorry for the delay.  I just got my computer back from repair.

The lisp program and its output for my JESS application are
attatched.  Let me know if you have any questions.  At this
point it only deals with JESS expressions that my application
uses.  It should warn about the things it doesn't recognize
though and should also be easy to extend.

Facts

fact ADJACENT-ENDPOINTS
fact ALL-DIFFERENT
fact CP-SEGMENT-FACE-DIRECTIONS
fact CROSSPOINT
fact DECLARE
fact END-POINT
fact EQUIV
fact OPPOSITES
fact OR
fact UNIQUE
fact UNKNOWN

Rules

rule ADJACENT-ENDPOINTS
rule ADJACENT-ENDPOINTS-SYMETRIC
rule EQUIV-EQUIV-MERGE
rule EQUIV-SIFFERENT-CONSISTENCY-CHECK
rule FACES-AND-SEGMENTS-AT-CROSSPOINT
rule FACES-WITH-TWO-SHARED-SEGMENTS
rule OPPOSITE-SAME-OPPOSITE
rule OPPOSITES-EQUIV-CONSISTENCY-CHECK
rule SAME-FACE-IF-SAME-SEGMENT-AND-SIDE
rule SAME-SEGMENT-OPPOSITE-ENDS->OPPOSITE-CIRC
rule SAME-SIDE-IF-SAME-SEGMENT-AND-FACE

Functions

function ASSERT-EQUIV
function ASSERT-FACE-SIDE-AND-CIRCULAR-DIRECTION
function FACT-ORDERING-PREDICATE
function MAKE-NAME