Best answer is always the easiest. But one other heuristic that I like to follow is to always express things in a positive manner rather than a negated manner. If it works in the positive manner, reversing can lead to incredibly long and complicated errors in logic. The other answer about a truth table is always good as well. Also, building a spread sheet wherever possible also helps to expose poor logical conclusions and hypotheses.

Dusan Sormaz wrote:

First morning shot on it:

De Morgan's laws: (not ( and a b)) == (or (not a) (not b))

Dusan Sormaz