Hi,

With the lack of support from the Madkit group, I hope there is someone here who already tried to use a Jess Agent in Madkit.

I have a very small technical problem, when I create my JessAgent with Java code, Madkit try to load a .clp file but with a wrong path : Error opening file null\plugins/jesslib/scripts/madkitlib.clp

That "null" should be the Madkit directory in fact, but no where in their doc they talk about seting up a path for using a JessAgent.

If someone can help, thanks a lot.

JF