On May 22, 2007, at 4:49 AM, Jason Morris wrote:

Hi Ernest,

When I try to save a CLP file that is in a "bad" state (not parsing correctly) JessDE has a pesky propensity to lockup and take down Eclipse (on my box admittedly) in both 3.2 and 3.2.2 versions.

I just spent a few minutes trying to replicate this, but I could not. How large is "moderate?" Maybe there's a particular feature that must be used in the file? Can somebody provide me with a file which triggers this?