Hello:

I am using jess in an agent platform created by JADE. I have no problems
when the agents that use the rules are in a pc, but when I try to do the
same in a pda with a j9 java virtual machine I get the error reported
above at the line code:

Rete rete=new Rete();

The error that I get is the next one:

***** Uncaught Exception foe agent asistentePDA ************

Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
java/lang/Boolean.valueOf(Z)Ljava/lang/Boolean;
                at jess.d1.a(Unknown Source)
                at jess.d1.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at jess.Rete.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at jess.Rete.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at jess.Rete.<init>(Unknown Source)
                at agentAsistente.AsistenteAgente.<init>(Unknown Source)
*

I am not really sure if this error is because of Jess or not, but if
anyone can give me some kind of a solution or information it would
really help me.
Just in case, the device's OS is "windows mobile 5" and the version of
j9 java virtual machine "ibm-weme-wm5-ppro10", I am using Jess70p1.

Thank you very much!!
        Usoa.