OK, we finally got the site to where you can pre-register.  Remember,
seating is limited so register early.  The first 100 qualify for a
door prize or something.  Not a biggie but it's something.  :-)

http://www.rulesfest.org

See you there?

SDG
jco
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself"
David Herbert Lawrence.
(Also in the Movie, "G I Jane")