Hi,

I have templates defined from Java classes using the from-class
property.
These Java classes can have other Java classes as their members.

Jess slot specific applies to the slots of these templates, not the
nested Java members.
I want to be able to have a rule reevaluated only if the Java members
used in the rule LHS have changed.
These members can be burried deep in the Java object hierarchy.

I can do that by keeping track of these elements and their states, and
have the rule LHS check whether the states have changed.
But I would like to find a simpler or more elegant solution.

Is there a way to accomplish that?

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Son Nguyen