Hi,

In JessTab, just as in Jess itself, "inferred knowledge" on the RHS of
rules are asserted by the rule system into the fact base. So the
conversion is automatic.

It's a different question if the "inferred knowledge" is deduced by a
description logic reasoner (such as Pellet or FACT++). In that case,
it's not a Jess problem, but a question of what Protege OWL API calls
you can use to access the "inferred knowledge" or to do the conversion.
If this is what you want, you should post your question on the
protege-discuss...@lists.stanford.edu mailing list. From the perspective
of Jess, the Protege OWL API calls are not different from any regular
Java code.

Samson

--
Samson Tu                                   email: s...@stanford.edu